The main classification of rollers:
1. Divided into rubber roller, ceramic roller, nylon roller and insulation roller according to material.
2. There are grooved idler groups, various types of parallel idler groups, various self-aligning idler groups, and various buffer idler groups.
(1) The trough-shaped rollers include ordinary rollers, forward-type rollers, quick-change bearing rollers, hanging rollers, triple-chain rollers, reversible rollers, variable groove angle rollers, and transitional rollers. Rollers, V-shaped rollers, etc .;
(2) Parallel idlers include ordinary idlers, comb idlers, forward inclined idlers, steel rubber idlers, spiral idlers, etc .;
(3) Self-aligning idlers include universal, friction reversible idlers, powerful idlers, cone idlers, spiral idlers, combined idlers, etc.
(4) Buffer rollers include spring plate rollers, buffer ring rollers, strong buffer rollers, adjustable elastic rollers, hanging rollers, etc .;
7. Impact resistance (affects the service life of the roller)
8. Rotational resistance (affects tape service life)