Three-section support roller
The three-section idler rollers are formed by a three-section idler articulated group, that is, the three-section idler rollers are connected together by a connecting plate, and then the hinged groups of idler rollers are hung on the belt conveyor longitudinal beam by a hook.
The role of the roller is to support the conveyor belt and the weight of the material. The idler operation is flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the supporting rollers plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total cost of the conveyor. Although the idler is a small part in the belt conveyor and the structure is not complicated, it is not easy to manufacture the idler.
The main classification of rollers:
1. Divided into rubber roller, ceramic roller, nylon roller and insulation roller according to material.
2. There are grooved idler groups, various types of parallel idler groups, various self-aligning idler groups, and various buffer idler groups.
(1) Slotted rollers include common type rollers, forward type rollers, quick-change bearing rollers, hanging type rollers, triple chain rollers, reversible rollers, variable groove angle rollers, and transitional Rollers, V-shaped rollers, etc .;
(2) Parallel idlers include ordinary idlers, comb idlers, forward inclined idlers, steel rubber idlers, spiral idlers, etc .;
(3) Self-aligning idlers include universal, friction reversible idlers, powerful idlers, tapered idlers, spiral idlers, combined idlers, etc .;
(4) Buffer rollers include spring plate rollers, buffer ring rollers, strong buffer rollers, adjustable elastic rollers, hanging rollers, etc .;